MMM NIGERIA SHOULD FOLLOW THIS ADVICE TO GET THE SYSTEM FUNCTIONAL AS BEFORE
It is true that MMM Nigeria disappointed most of us on December 2016 by going on PAUSE MODE when the benefits from the platform was needed most, some people donated almost all their savings and seized to request for help until days very close to Christmas day so that the money will be big enough for the Christmas spending. Unfortunately MMM Nigeria PAUSE their system before most people can make a request for their money (get help), even though some of the participants which GH (get help) before the PAUSE MODE was not paid do to panic within the members that the system have crashed.
But as promised by MMM Nigeria to resume on a certain date on January 2016 was fulfilled and the system resumed a day before the promised date, Though MMM Nigeria had good intentions by freezing the mavros for the well being of Nigeria citizens and betterment of the system. We all know how every banking hall use to be filled with crowd wanting to carry out transactions during Christmas period, what MMM never know about Nigerians is that ‘Nigerians believe on what they see but not what they hear’ because they have been deceived thousands of times by speech, whenever they see and along the way stop seeing and begin to hear speeches there will be every tendency that 60% of Nigerians will lose interest immediately and it will be hard to convince them to participate on the same platform again.
I have a simple advice for MMM Nigeria to get the platform running back on the trail again as before, ‘though the platform is rekindling gradually but slowly.’
MY OPEN ADVICE TO MMM NIGERIA ON WHAT TO DO TO STABILIZE THE PLATFORM.
- For MMM Nigeria to stabilize and gain back the trust of Nigerians; The CEO or top official of MMM should summon all the big MMM GUIDERS to make a freewill donation of minimum amount of 500,000 naira to the system (The money should be paid back when the system normalize).
- The money should be used to compensate the members which their donations were held by the system; at least 70% of their held mavros should be paid! I bet before 40 percent of the members are being paid, the system will stabilize because the payment will motivate all the members to start donating profusely and also attract new and blocked members out of panic.
- The mavro growth speed should be reduced to 85% until the system balance because a bird in the sky is not of that use, 97% of the MMM members don’t even care of their mavro growth for now. The mavro growth also weakens the system by 30%.
- MMM Nigeria should promise Nigerians of not PAUSING the system more than 1 week if there is no tangible tending problem to the system.
- MMM Nigeria should promise Nigerians that the system will never be PAUSED on the festive period because other big platforms like giversforum, gethelpworlwide and nnn did not crash on the Christmas period as they operated on the period.
I strongly believe if MMM officials carry out all this advice the system will stand back firmly as in 2016.