THE NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC) OFFICIAL TIMETABLE FOR 2017 BATCH “A” MOBILIZATION FOR THE SERVICE YEAR
This to inform the concerned persons that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) have fixed the dates for 2017 Batch “A” mobilization for the service year, the concerned individuals are advised to go through the time table in order for them to get their selves ready for all the stages and not to miss out in any, this is announced on the official National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) website www.nysc.gov.ng
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) 2017 Batch “A” Mobilization Time Table
- 3rd – 7th April 2017: Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking feedback.
- 3rd – 9th April 2017: Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs).
- 4th – 6th May, 2017: Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT department.
- 4th – 6th May, 2017: Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/delivery of call-up letters to institutions.
- 4th – 16th April 2017: Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members.
- 6th – 8th May, 2017: Online printing of deployment disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs).
- 6th – 8th May, 2017: 2017 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course.
- 10th – 16th April 2017: Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Re-validation Lists by Corps Production Institution (CPIs).
- 10th – 16th April 2017: Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs).
- 17th April to 4th May 2017: On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates.
- 17th April to 4th May 2017: Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Help Lines/Desks.
- 17th April to 4th May 2017: Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilization Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers.
Keep on visiting this blog for more information on 2017 NYSC.