N-POWER, JUNE/JULY 2017 Requirements, and Procedures for Application
N-POWER is a programme organized by the federal government of Nigeria to assist its unemployed graduates and non-graduates to acquire some job. The June/July 2017 application section is ongoing; the June/July application process is open for GRADUATES only. I am going to guide you on how to apply. There are four available job categories in which the interested applicants can apply for; on the ongoing application process, which depends on the individual’s choice.
June/July N-POWER Job Categories
N-POWER TEACH: After selection, this set of individuals will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around the country. They will not replace the current teachers; rather they will work as supporting teachers that will be assisting with teaching, school management, and other activities within the school.
N-POWER HEALTH: This category will be deployed to work in the healthcare facilities in Nigeria.
N-POWER AGRO: Agro volunteers will provide advisory services to farmers across the country. They will spread the knowledge that has been built by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in the area of extension services. And also help in gathering Nigeria’s agriculture assets data.
N-POWER TAX: the Federal government said that it will select the minimum of 3,700 N-POWER volunteers in this category to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work in their states of residence with the state’s Tax authorities. The officers will have the responsibilities of 1. ANSWERING ONLINE INQUIRIES, 2.CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT, 3.CREATING AWARENESS OF TAX COMPLIANCE.
- Your 11 digits Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Your surname, first name, and middle name, as used during your BVN.
- Your 10 digits bank account number (any bank).
- Paper and pen to record your unique reference number (keep it safe).
How to Apply
- Visit/click www.npower.gov.ng
- Click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button
- Click on the ‘PROCEED TO APPLICATION’
- Choose between HEALTH, AGRO, TEACH and TAX
- Input all the required PERSONAL INFORMATION, EDUCATION HISTORY and SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Click ‘SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION’
- Your reference number will be generated, copy it and keep safe
- Keep on checking this site for the list of the selected candidates.