Recover Your Lost, Deleted or Formatted DOC Files, Photos, Videos etc
Recover my lost files? How is that even possible? What type of file can I recover? I believe these are the questions running through your mind right now, but the real truth is that recovering a deleted or formatted file in memory systems is possible and very simple.
So you don’t need to worry whenever a flash drive, hard disk or memory card with your lifetime precious photos and video clips are mistakenly or accidentally formatted. What about that moment you unknowingly deleted a document file containing vital information or has more than hundreds of thousands of typed words or codes with no backup; what are you going to do? Sit back and retype every single word? How many months are you going to spend trying to retype the whole words or codes?
Cheer up my friend; do not panic because this article got your back once you follow these simple and easy procedures below accordingly.
Follow These Procedures to Recover Back All Your Lost Files.
- Download a windows app named Wondershare data recovery here.
- Unzip the app and open ‘How to Install’ files in the app folder.
- Follow the guides on the ‘How to Install’ and install the app.
- Run the app after the installation and many options will be shown to you, for example, PHOTO, AUDIO, VIDEO, EMAIL, DOCUMENT, and OTHERS.
- Any option chosen will determine the type of file you want the app to recover.
- Choose ‘DEEP SCAN’ and the app will dig out all the files ever stored in the memory system (this is why you should never resell your PC or mobile phone with old memory system used by you even if it is formatted).
- It is advisable to choose a specific option for faster operation of wondershare.
- After complete recovery, save the recovered files in a different t memory system or location, copy and paste the files back to the original memory location.