Learn How to Use Facebook Post Backdate Feature on Mobile Phones
Facebook Post Backdate is a feature which allows users to set their posts to any desired date, so whenever you miss a birthday update or other related anniversary posts don’t worry you can still upload the posts and use the backdate feature to make the posts look as if you uploaded them on the celebration date or even before the date.
It is quite unfortunate that the Facebook Post Backdate feature is only allowed on the computer system. But what if you don’t have access to your PC or don’t even have a computer system, how are you going to backdate your uploaded photos, videos or status?
Don’t worry I am going to show you how you can easily do that with your mobile phone in this post, just follow all the simple procedures illustrated below.
Procedures to Use Facebook Post Backdate Feature on Mobile phone
- For Android phone users go to Google Playstore and search for ‘Desktop Web Browser’ and download the one with an arrow icon in the below image.
- For iPhone users download the Desktop Web Browser at Appstore with the same icon as in the image above.
- After installation, open the app and visit www.facebook.com and log into your account.
- Go to your Timeline and tap the three dots icon always at the top right side of the post you want to backdate.
- Select ‘Change Date’ and set to the desired date.
- You can also change the time to a desired uploaded time.
- Then save.
You will notice that your post will be moved to the set date on your timeline. Have in mind that you cannot be able to backdate your profile picture and cover page photos rather you can use the ‘Hide’ option, you can find the Hide option at the same three dots icon at the top right side of a post.