Huawei P20 Pro Have Great Features That Will Outperform Samsung S9
Huawei P20 Pro which is set to launch on Friday 6th April available for sale from Thursday 12th April, the phone has such great features that the manufacturers claimed it will outperform and outsell the recently released Samsung S9 and iPhone X, though the Chinese company doesn’t have brand name compared to the world top two mobile phone company Samsung and Apple right now; they are on the third row behind Samsung and Apple but the Chinese company told BBC “it could soon become the world’s best-selling Smartphone brand”.
One of the remarkable features of Huawei P20 Pro is the triple high quality 40 Megapixel primary camera and 20 Megapixel + 8 Megapixel secondary cameras, with the quality of these primary cameras it is said the Huawei P20 Pro can be able to capture and see clearly even in the darkest depth of this planet while the dual secondary camera gives its user high definition selfies.
The phone is set to sell cheaper than both the Samsung S9 and Apple iPhone X at the price of $1,110 (AU$1,450, £790, €899), with such great features!
Specifications of Huawei P20 Pro
- 1-inch OLED full view display AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080×2244 pixels (408 ppi density).
- Triple 40 Megapixels (f/1.8, 1/1.7″, OIS) + 20 Megapixels (f/1.6) and 8 Megapixels (f/2.4).
- 4G bands LTE supported.
- The internal memory is 128 GB.
- 6 GB RAM.
- Internal Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
- Front-mounted Fingerprint scanner.
- Proximity sensor.
- FM radio.
- Infrared port.
- Bluetooth2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX HD.
- WI-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct.
- Phone colors: Black, Pink Gold, Midnight Blue, Twilight.
- Android 8.1 (Oreo).
- Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 970 (Octa-core).
- Processor speed: 4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53.
- Phone size: 155 x 73.9 x 7.8 mm (6.10 x 2.91 x 0.31 in).
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz).
- Dust and water resistant up to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 certified).
- SIM type: Single Nano SIM or Hybrid Dual Nano-SIM (dual stand-by).
For full specifications visit www.gsmarena.com.