2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship Scheme for UK Universities Now Open
2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship Scheme for UK Universities Now Open,
This is to bring to the general public notice, that 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship application is now open for interested candidates who which to further their education to the level of Masters and Doctorate degrees at any of the listed Universities in the United Kingdom. Application opens on 28th March and closes on 28th April.
The scholarship scheme is sponsored by Petroleum Development Fund (PTDF); no payment is required to apply for the scholarship, all you need is to meet the specified requirements and qualifications. There will be no exams for this year’s scholarship as the PTDF General Manager, Education, and Training Department, Ahmed Galadima Aminu, said.
Below are his statements during the announcement,
There will be no aptitude test for the MSc’s but for Ph.D. candidates we still have the interviews. We now use the credentials of the applicants to assess them. If you have a first or second upper, you have a grading for that. We will also ask you to state the reason why you want to study the programme, after that we will ask you to submit your transcript which will be verified by the school. For the scratch card, there is no more use of a scratch card, just go to the application website, click and it will provide you with the PIN number and you use the PIN number to apply.
Requirements for the 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate.
- Scanned copy of Indigene Letter.
- Scanned copy of O level Certificate.
- Scanned copy of First Degree Certificate.
- Scanned copy of NYSC Certificate.
- Scanned copy of Second Degree (PhD.) Certificate.
- A passport photo in JPEG or PNG format and must not be above 200kb.
- A working Email.
How to Apply for the 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship
- On your browser visit www.ptdf.flexisaf.com
- Fill in your details and follow the guides on the site.
Listed UK Universities for the 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship
- University College London.
- University of Birmingham.
- Imperial College London.
- University of Nottingham.
- University of Southampton.
- Kings College London.
- Robert Gordon University.
- Newcastle University.
- University of Manchester.
- University of Liverpool
- Heriot-Watt University.
- University of Dundee.
- Cranfield University.
- University of Salford.
- Portsmouth University.