Candy crush and cookie crush are nice and addictive games that can save your day from boredom, but how annoying is it when you are trying to clear one of those hard levels and you are locked out by the silly countdown timer that may take up to three days or more to finish counting because you lost about six straight attempt.
Will you have to wait for the countdown timer to stop in three days in order to continue attempting that one hard level? Which you may not be able to clear until you are locked out again. This might cause you months to complete just one level while there are still thousands of fun levels waiting for you and hundreds of new levels are created every week by the candy crush team and you are trying to meet up with your friends that have gone far ahead of you in the game.
In this post I am going to teach you how to bypass the countdown timer anytime it appears on the candy crush or cookie crush, so you can be able to clear those hard levels in few minutes and play the game as many times as you want; to meet up with your friends that are hundreds of levels above you, under few days and even overtake them.
What to Do Whenever The Candy Crush, Cookie Crush, and Other Crushes Countdown Timer Appears.
- Go to your phone Settings.
- Select Date & time.
- Off Automatic date & time.
- Off Automatic time zone.
- Now set your phone time or date ahead of the countdown timer depending on the interval of the timer (e.g. the countdown timer is 12 minutes at 9:46 AM, you will have to adjust just the phone time to 9:59 AM).
- But in a situation whereby the countdown timer is about 120 hours, you will have to adjust the phone date ahead of 120 hours which is 5 days.
- Whenever you set the phone time or date ahead of the timer you will receive the usual notification informing you that your candy crush, cookie crush or other crushes life is full.
- Now open the candy crush or cookie crush game and select play.
- You can now switch the ‘Automatic date & time’ and the ‘Automatic time zone’ ON.