Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, EKSUTH, School of nursing is inviting the general public for the application into its 2018 academic session, the willing candidates with the specified qualifications are to proceed to the designated banks and purchase a registration PIN of #11,000 (eleven thousand Naira) and proceed immediately to the school’s portal and register for the admission.
The registration will end on 24th August 2018 which is Friday, and the examination is scheduled on 11:00 AM, Saturday 25th August 2018, the centers of the examination will be disclosed on the notification slips after the registration on the school portal.
How to Purchase the EKSUTH, School of Nursing Application Form
- Visit any United Bank for Africa (UBA) close to you.
- Pay #11,000 (eleven thousand Naira) into the account details below.
Account Number: 1003306243.
Account Name: School of Nursing, Ado Ekiti.
- Duplicate the evidence of payment with a photocopy.
- Submit the original copy of the evidence of payment to the school Bursa at the (EKSUTH), School of nursing, Ado-Ekiti.
- Upon the submission to the school’s bursary, you will be given a receipt and a scratch card which you will use for registration on the school portal.
How to Register for the Application on the EKSUTH, School of Nursing Registration Portal
- On your browser type and visit www.sonadeksuth.edu.ng.
- Select the ‘Apply Now’ button on the left top of the website.
- Key in your registration PIN given to you after the submission of the evidence of payment to the school’s Bursa.
- Click the ‘Fill Application’ and a registration form will pop out.
- Fill the form with accurate details.
- Upload your passport which must not be more than 30 kilobytes of storage size.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Print the acknowledgment and exam notification slip (don’t forget to come along with this printed slip to the exam venue).
School of Nursing Ekiti, EKSUTH, Enquiry numbers are 07062420926, 08167117825, 08090719944.