UniUyo JUPEB program registration form is out for 2018/2019 academic year. Interested and qualified candidates who have a minimum 5 credits passes in their “0” Level SSCE/WASCE, GCE O/L/NECO and NABTEB results at no more than 2 sittings are to proceed to make a deposit of a non-refundable sum of fifteen thousand, (15,000) Naira through the school portal.
It was made known that after one year of the UniUyo JUPEB program, all the qualified candidates will be admitted directly into 200 level at the school, but JAMB result will be required.
The registration is closing on June 30th while the screening exam will be from July 2nd to July 6th.
How to Apply for UniUyo JUPEB Program
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals and select: “Admission Forms”.
- Choose: “e-Form(s) “.
- Choose: “Basic Studies” as the Admission Form Type.
- Input your correct details as required.
- Click: “PAY NOW” to make the payment of a non-refundable sum of 15,000 (fifteen thousand) Naira.
- Payment can be made online or at any of the Bank branches as enumerated in the portal.
- Upon completion of the payment go back to the online portal and click on the “Register” Link to finish your registration.
Available Departments for the UniUyo JUPEB Program
|Faculty of Agriculture||Agricultural Economics and Extension.
Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management. Crop Science.
Food Science and Technology.
Forestry and Natural Environmental Management.
Home Economics, Nutrition and Dietetics.
Soil Science and Land Resources Management
|Faculty of Arts||Communication Arts.
Foreign Language (French).
History and International Studies.
Religious and Cultural Studies.
|Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||Anatomy.
|Faculty of Business Administration||Agricultural & Bioresource Engineering.
Banking and Finance.
|Faculty of Clinical Sciences||Medicine and Surgery|
|Faculty of Education||Agricultural Science Education.
Business Education (Accounting).
Computer Science Education.
Fine Arts Education.
Guidance & Counselling.
Home Economics Education.
Integrated Science Education.
Library and Information Science.
Religious Studies Education.
Social Studies Education.
|Faculty of Engineering||Agricultural Engineering.
|Faculty of Environmental Studies||Architecture.
Geoinformatics and Surveying.
Urban and Regional Planning.
|Faculty of Law|
|Faculty of Pharmacy|
|Faculty of Science||Animal Science and Environmental Biology.
Botany and Ecological Studies.
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Economics.
Geography and Natural Resources Management.
Political Science/Public Administration.
Sociology and Anthropology.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be required during the screening exam and also for registration after you have been admitted, make sure it is a recent passport photo of you.
- Make sure your Bio-Data is correct and your passport photo showed on your printout because a single mistake will lead to disqualification.
- Come to the screening exercise with a colored printout of the completed ONLINE registration form with your passport showing on it.
- Come with the passport you used for the online registration with your name and signature written on its back, packaged in a quarto- size envelope with your name and department written on the envelope too.
- Come with HB pencil, sharpener and eraser.