Skyebank is currently recruiting for entry-level candidates with minimum university degree certificate of Second class lower from any accredited institutions.
Candidates with the required qualifications which are listed below are advised to proceed to the Skyebank career portal and apply immediately.
Skyebank Entry Level Recruitment Requirements
- Candidate Must be 26 years or younger.
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC) or have an exemption certificate.
- Candidate must have a university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from any accredited institutions.
- Candidate must ready and willing to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply for the Skyebank Entry Level Recruitment
- Visit www.skyebankng.com in your browser (you can go directly to the online application form through this link https://skyeplus-adhoc.skyebankng.com/skyecareer/#).
- Click: “Skyebank Career” option at top of the screen.
- Select “Apply Now”.
- Click: “Register and fill the online application form with the required details.
- Click: “Submit” and a successful message will pop out.
- During selection, test candidates will be given an opportunity to demonstrate his or her intellectual capacity.
- Candidates who showed their potential to succeed and rise through leadership ranks will be shortlisted.
- In assessment center candidates will be allowed to bring out the leader in them and demonstrate their problem solving, presentation and team skills.