WWE 2k19 Android game is the latest and updated version of the World Wrestling Entertainment Game known as 2k series games, it is among the best 2019 high definition (HD) game to play on the mobile phone. The major updates done in the WWE 2k19 Android game can be seen in the graphics, the customization options, more superstar wrestlers inclusion, improved multi-player option and many more.
In this post we are going to look into the major updates, requirements, apk, and Obb File downloads, installation and pairing guides, etc.
WWE 2K19 Android Game New Updates
- The multi-player mode is improved in this version, players can now connect through Wi-Fi and the Internet with ease and faster in order to play a challenger with their local and international counterparts.
- WWE superstars such as John Cena, Undertaker, Randy Orton, Triple H, and many more are featured in the 2k19 Android game.
- The graphics are improved and all the wrestlers look exactly the same as in real life.
- Wrestlers welcome music, signatures and other behaviors was touched to make the game feel great and real while playing.
- More options were included in the wrestlers and wrestle arena customizations.
Requirements for the WWE 2k19 Android Game
As mentioned before, the game is a high definition game, so it will require a powerful Android phone which specs are listed below in order not to lag or hang regularly while playing.
- Android 5.1 lollipop and above.
- An Android mobile phone with 2gb RAM and above.
- Android with the processor speed of 1.8Ghz and above.
- Free storage memory of at least 1gb.
How to Download, Install and Pair the WWE 2k19 Apk and the Obb File
- Download the Apk on playstore.
- Download the Obb File.
- After downloading, install the apk file and don’t open the application.
- Open your android file Manager or Explorer and find the downloaded Obb File in the Download folder.
- Cut or copy the Obb File and go to Android folder and paste the file into the Obb folder.
- Now open the WWE 2k19 Android game and enjoy.