Federal Poly Ilaro, Ogun State, 2018/2019 HND Part-Time Programme Application
Federal Poly Ilaro HND Application Form is out, the general public is hereby invited for the school’s 2018/2019 admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) Part-Time (weekend) programme. Interested candidates must possess the minimum of 2.50 CGPA in the National Diploma (ND) before proceeding for the application.
The Federal Poly Ilaro HND Part-Time Programme classes hold only on the weekends and the duration of this programme is three (3) sessions in two (2) academic year, it is ideal for working class and business individuals to further their education without interfering with their work and business activities. Below are the available courses for the part-time programme.
Available Courses for the Federal Poly Ilaro HND Part-Time Programme
Electrical and Electronics Engineering, with options in (1. Electrical Power and Machines. 2 Electronics and Teleommunication Engineering. 3. Instrumentation and control).
Mechanical Engineering, with options in (1. Plant and Power Engineering Technology. 2. Manufacturing Engineering Technology).
|Pure and Applied Science||Computer Science.|
Banking and Finance.
Business Administration & Management.
Requirements for the Federal Poly Ilaro HND Part-Time Programme
- Candidates must be National Degree (ND) Holders of the minimum of Second Class Lower/ 2.50 CGPA.
- Candidates with National Diploma (ND) result of Pass (below 2.50 CGPA) maybe be considered only if he/she have completed 2 years of National Diploma (ND) industrial training.
- Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB in which English language and Mathematics are compulsory with three (3) other subjects that are related to the candidate’s departments.
- Candidates must have completed their one-year industrial training.
- National Diploma (ND) transcript must be sent from the awarding recognized institution.
- Candidates must perform well in the screening test.
How to Apply for the Federal Poly Ilaro HND Part-Time Programme
- Visit www.fedralpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on the portal.
- Click “Generate Invoice”.
- Print the invoice.
- Take the invoice to any United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, Skyebank Plc, Union Bank Plc, We may Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, or Ekuombe Micro-Finance Bank, close to you and pay an application fee as instructed in the portal.
- Go back to the www.fedralpolyilaro.edu.ng portal and fill the application form with your correct details.
- Remember to choose the programme type aspiring for.
- The screening exam starts from 28th July 2018(but depends on the candidate’s department, candidates exact screening exam will be shown on his/her acknowledgment slip or keep on checking the portal for updates and important news).
- Exam Venue is Polytechnic ICT Unit, West campus.
- Exam Time is 10:00 AM each day.
- Candidates must come to the screening with “2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgment and examination slips.
Federal Poly Ilaro enquiry email: firstname.lastname@example.org