How to Stop Glo Data Auto Renewal Plus Other Useful Codes and Information
GLO data auto renewal is very annoying especially when you want to upgrade your data package from lower package such as daily data plan to monthly plan or even higher plans, unfortunately you forgotten or don’t even know your data auto renewal is still active and went ahead to recharge the glo 2000 airtime for the higher data plan, all of a sudden your phone beep and a pop message reads, ‘your glo daily data plan has been renewed’.
Lol! How do you feel that moment? Maybe as a student that 2k is your last card and you needed the data badly. Or you even canceled the auto renewal but your credit still got deducted and the previous data plan automatically renewed.
In this post I will show you how to successfully cancel the glo data auto-renewal, how to check your glo data/credit balance, how to buy any glo data plan, how to share your glo data among your devices without MIFI or hotspot, how to activate glo 4G LTE data network in your devices and many more useful information on glo network.
How to Successfully Cancel GLO Data Auto Renewal
- Make sure that your lower plan data subscription service is still active and not yet finished.
- Go to your phone message box and type CANCEL and send to 127.
- A successful message which reads, ‘Dear customer, your data plan auto-renewal feature has been canceled’ will be sent you (If the first process above is been ignored, you will still receive the successful cancelation message but the previous data plan will still renew automatically).
- If you are in higher glo data plan subscription and want to subscribe to the lower plans; don’t worry just make sure you recharge lower credit which cannot purchase the initial data plan and proceed to the lower glo data plan of your choice.
How to Buy any GLO Data Plan or Recharge GLO Credit.
- In your phone dial box type *777# and send.
- A pop box will appear with different options, just type 1 and send.
- A pop will appear again, type 1and send again.
- Now a list of data plans will appear, type-in any digit prior to the plan you ought to subscribe and follow the options until a successful purchase message appear.
How to check your Glo Data Balance
- To check glo data dial *127*0# or send INFO to 127.
How to Share GLO Data Subscription Among Your Devices Without Mifi or Hotspot.
- Dial *777# and input 1 then send.
- Input 3 and send.
- Input 1 and send.
- Input the glo numbers in other devices and send.
How to Recharge GLO Credit
- Dial *123*recharge pin#.
How to Check GLO Credit Balance
- To check Glo credit balance dial #124*1# or dial #124# and input 1and send.
How To Activate GLO 4G LTE
The first thing to do is to make sure your mobile phone or device is 4G enabled and secondly check if Glo 4G LTE network is available in your area (you can check your area in the glo 4G LTE available locations list below). Lastly, buy and register a glo 4G LTE SIM card or visit any GloWorld and upgrade your old Glo SIM to 4G SIM.
GLO 4G LTE Network Available Locations.
|Abuja||Abuja North, Abuja South, Airport Road, Asokoro, Baze University, Central Business District, City college, Dawaki, FCT minsters quarters, Galadimawa, Garki, Gudu, Gwarimpa, Jahi, Jikwoji, Kabusa, Kado, Karu, Kaura, Kuje, Life Camp, Lugbe, Maitama, Marabou, Mpape, Utako, Wuse, Zuba.|
|Adamawa||ABTI American University.|
|Delta||Abraka, Agbor, Escarvos, Sapele, Warri.|
|Edo||Benin, Ekpoma, Okada.|
|Kaduna||Ahmadu Bello University.|
|Lagos.||Airport, Ajah and Akoka, Alapere, Anthony, Apapa, Badagry, Epe, Ikeja,
Ikorodu, Ikoyi, Isolo, Lagos Business School, Lagos Island, Lagos Lekki, LASU, LUTH, Magodo, Maryland, Opebi, Oregun, Surulere, Victoria Island, Yaba.
|Ogun||Babcock University, OTA, Redeemed Camp.|
|PHC||Aba Road, Abuloma, Chinda, Choba, Diobu, Eagle cement, Eagle Island, Eleme Junction, Elingbu, Eliozu, Intels, Iwofe, Nkpogwu, Oilserve, Old GRA, NTA, Onne, Oyigbo, Rochi, Rukpoku, Rukpokwu, Rumueme, Rumuibekwe, Rumuigbo, Rumuokuta, Rumuolumeni, RUST, Trans Amadi, Uniport, Woji.|
|Rivers||Azuabie Town, Bonny Island, Nafcon, Onne , Port Harcourt,|