An application is invited from the qualified and interested Nigerians for the admission into 2018/2019 session of the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC). Interested candidates must have sat for their JAMB UTME examination and obtained a minimum of 180 marks.
The Nigeria Police Academy, (POLAC), Wudil Examination is set to hold on the 14th July 2018 and may be either Computer Based Test (CBT) or Pencil and Paper examination which will cover areas of current affairs, general knowledge, Mathematics and English language, of which the general paper titled (Selection A) is compulsory for Every candidate while other selections as will be listed below are to be chosen according to candidate’s area of choice or Faculty.
The Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC), WUDIL, Selections and Subject
|Selection A||Genral Paper||Genral Knowledge||Compulsory|
Literature in English.
Literature in English.
|Selection E||Social and Management Sciences||Government.
Literature in English
From the above table, General Paper is compulsory for all candidates, and one other Selection must be choosing according to candidate’s Faculty.
Requirements For the Police Academy, (POLAC), WUDIL 2018/2019 Admission
- All the Aspirants must be Nigerian citizens.
Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years.
- Candidates must have a minimum height of 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female.
- Male candidates must have an expanded chest of minimum size of 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age).
- All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
Candidates must possess credits marks in minimum of six (6) SSCE subjects from WAEC/NECO/NABTEB at not more than 2 sittings. English language and Mathematics are compulsory while any other 4 subjects are to be chosen accordingly to the candidate’s aspired course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must obtain required scores in both the written examination and the interview and also must pass psychological and physical tests of fitness before he or she will be admitted.
Note: “SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2014 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED”.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Academy, (POLAC) 2018 Admission
- Click or visit http://www.polac.edu.ng/purchasepinBUY RRR CODE | NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY
- Follow the online guides to purchase RRR CODE.
- Follow the online guides to complete the A Form your correct details.
Nigeria Police Academy Exam Centers Nationwide
|Abuja||POWA Headquarters opposite Force Headquarters, Abuja|
|Bauchi||Police Training School, Bauchi|
|Benue||Zone 4 – Makurdi, Benue State|
|Calabar||Zone 6 – Calabar, Cross River State|
|Edo||Zone 5 – Benin city, Edo State|
|Enugu||Police Detective College, Enugu|
|Ibadan||Police Training School, Ibadan|
|Jos||Police Staff College, Jos|
|Kaduna||Police College, Kaduna|
|Kano||Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil|
|Lagos||Police College, Ikeja, Lagos|
|Lokoja||Zone 8 – Lokoja, Kogi State|
|Maidugri||Police College, Maiduguri|
|Minna||Police Secondary School, Minna|
|Owerri||Emmanuel College, Owerri|
|Port-Harcourt||Police Secondary School, Port Harcourt|
|Sokoto||Zone 10 – Sokoto, Sokoto State|
|Taraba||Zone 3 – Jalingo,Taraba State|
|Yola||Police Children School, Karewa, Jimeta, Yola Adamawa State|
JAMB UTME cut – off mark is 180 for the Police Academy Admission
Examination date is 14th July 2018.
Candidates are to bring along to the examination venue their Acknowledgement slip. Examination Card, current JAMB Result Slip and two Postcard size passports (3.5×5 Inches) which must show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, Examination Centre and candidates.