Afe Babalola University 2018/2019 Post UTME Form is on sale for the candidates who meet the required criterion such as the JAMB cutoff mark.
The qualified candidates are advised to visit the school’s admission portal and register for the below available courses in the Afe Babalola University
Available Courses in the Afe Babalola University for Undergraduates
|Arts and Humanity||English.
History and International Studies.
Computer Engineering .
Information & Communication Tech.
|MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES||Anatomy.
Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S).
Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS).
Physics with Electronics.
|Social and Management Sciences||Accounting.
Banking and Finance.
Communication and Media Studies.
Intelligence and Security Studies.
International Relations and Diplomacy.
Peace and Conflict Studies.
Tourism and Events Management.
How to Register for the Afe Babalola University 2018 Post UME
- Visit the Afe Babalola University’s Application portal through this link –>
- Pay an Application fee of 2000 Naira and transaction charge of 300 Naira as instructed in the University portal.
- Click on “Proceed” button and follow the online guides to complete the application.
- Print the Acknowledgment slip and other specified forms and keep safe because they will be needed for further processes.
- Click www.abuad.edu.ng/manualform to download the Application Form from the Afe Babalola University’s Portal.
- Visit any of the bank listed in the portal and pay the Application fee to the designated accounts.
- Fill the application form manually and submit.