GLOBACOM Nigeria launched a new prepaid plan full of bonus, the new plan is known as Glo Yakata in which the subscribers can get up to 6gb free data for surfing the internet and lots of free call minutes every month, our Ghanian counterparts can testify on the benefit of this plan because it has been existing in the country.
How Glo Yakata Works
Subscribers of the Glo Yakata prepaid plan will be receiving a whopping 2200% of any recharge made for as long as six months.
For example, whenever a Glo Yakata subscriber recharge 100 Naira airtime he/she will be given 100 Naira on the MAIN ACCOUNT, 350 Naira on the BONUS ACCOUNT, DATA VALUE of 1,750 Naira, 50 MB data on the FIRST RECHARGE OF THE MONTH, 50 MB data on SUBSEQUENT RECHARGE.
When all the above bonuses are summed up we found out that the total value of the 100 Naira recharge card is 2,200 Naira, and this applies for the 200 Naira recharge card which accumulates the total value of 4,400 Naira, to the 5000 Naira recharge card of which the total bonus accumulates a whopping 110,000 Naira value.
The below table shows the bonuses and the total value of each of the Glo recharge card denomination.
How to Migrate/Subscribe to the Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan
- On your Glo line dial *220#
How to Check the Glo Yakata Bonuses
- Dial *220*1#
How to Confirm if on the Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan
- Dial #100#
- The Glo Yakata bonus expires after 7 days, however, the remaining data can be carried over if recharge is being made before the 7 days.
- The bonus is deducted before the main balance.
- On the Yakata Prepaid plan, Glo to Glo call is charged 55 kobo per second on either main account or bonus account.
- Calls to other networks are charged 70 kobos per second.
- Sms is charged 4 Naira on the main account while 14 Naira the bonus account.
- Value-added services and international calls are deducted from the main account.