Summit University, Offa Post UTME, Admission and Available Courses
Summit University, Offa is among the list of affordable private Universities in Nigeria, the school is inviting the interested and qualified candidates to the Post UTME application for its 2018/2019 admission into the below-listed courses.
Available Courses in the Summit University, Offa
English & Literary studies
History & Diplomatic studies
|Management and Social Sciences||Accounting
Banking & Finance
|Natural ND Applied Sciences||Biology
Requirements for the University Post UTME Admission
- Applicants must have sat for the JAMB UTME Examinations and obtained a minimum score of 150 marks in the subjects relevant to the candidate’s aspired department/programme.
- Applicants must have chosen the university as his or her first choice.
- Applicants must possess the minimum of five (5) credits pass in SSCE, WAEC or NECO, English language is compulsory for every candidate and four other subjects should be relevant to the candidate’s choice of programme.
How to Apply for the Summit University Post UTME
- Click – – > here to visit the Summit University Post UTME Application portal.
- Click on the “New User” and input your JAMB UTME reg number, password, and other required details and click “Register”.
- Login to your Summit University portal account and make a payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred (2,500) Naira through remita platform as instructed in the portal.
- After the payment, go back to the Summit University portal www.summituniversity.edu.ng
- Log in to your account and fill the “Applicant’s Particulars Form”.
- Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe because it will be used for further processing.
Only candidates who registered/screened online will be considered for admission.
Visit www.summituniversity.edu.ng for more enquiry
If you are encountering difficulties or want to make any inquiry use
Summit University email: email@example.com or