An application s invited from the suitable and qualified applicants for the position of Coordinator in the Haliburton Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
However, there are specified qualifications required from the interested applicant, the requirements are listed below.
Requirements for the position of Coordinator in the Haliburton Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
A Degree in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) related field, Science, or Engineering.
Three (3) years experience in Oil & Gas, or Manufacturing.
Functions/Works of the Coordinator in the Haliburton Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- This position holder is responsible for the implementation of health, safety and environmental policies, procedures, and guidelines as instructed.
- Hazard identification in areas of Health, Safety, and Environment.
- Risk management in the HSE areas.
- Incident reporting, investigation, and causal analysis.
- Waste minimization, pollution prevention and control in the HSE areas.
- Emergency response, and various compliance activities in the Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) areas.
- Providing oversight of the integrated management system (HMS) which meets the needs of the company and the requirements of industry standards at the minimum.
- Participating in and conducting an internal regulation, inspections, and customer audits.
- The Coordinator carries out the function of record-keeping and other general administrative duties.
- The Coordinator provides technical advice, training, process improvement and data interpretation.
Application Procedures for the Haliburton HSE, Coordinator
- Click here to visit the Haliburton HSE application portal.
- Click on the “Apply Now”.
- Input your email and click apply.
- Open your email inbox and follow the link in the mail sent to you by the Haliburton with a computer system rather than your mobile device.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link again.
- Input your email again.
- Click on the “Apply” again.
- Now an online application form will show up.
- Complete the application form with the required details and documents and submit.
Duties may be within a defined project/work site/geographic location.