The National Space Research and Development Agency, NASRDA invites application from the qualified and interested applicants to fill the available positions in the agency.
Requirements for the National Space Research and Development Agency, NASRDA Jobs
- Applicants must be holders of Ph.D./MSc/B.Sc./HND/OND degrees certification in any relevant disciplines from any approved institutions.
- Applicants for entry level positions must not be more than 35 years old.
- A copy of applicants Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a cover letter in PDF formats should be submitted by email to “email@example.com”.
- Applicants can also submit the hard copies of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to a drop-box situated at the security gate of the agency on or before 12:00 noon, Monday 16th July 2018.
- As part of best practices in space agencies all over the world, security based positions in space agencies are not publicly announced.
- Applicants should avoid falling prey to fraudsters by ignoring any promise of employment for a fee.