The British American Tobacco Company invites applications from the eligible and interested applicants for the position of Trade Marketing Representatives at the company’s branch in Sokoto, Nigeria.
Functions of Trade Marketing Representatives in the British American Tobacco Company
- This position holders will be responsible for the performances across their territory and maintain good relationships with retailers.
- Position holders will build strong business relationships with the retailers by visiting them, answer their queries, issues and concerns, and as well as monitor contract compliance.
- Will be responsible for Implementing cycle and regional/district activities to accomplish the regional, national, and district-level objectives.
- Responsible for meeting with the market demand for British American Tobacco Company products by maintaining inventory levels and hitting brand distribution targets.
- Will be working on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.
Trending–> British High Commission Latest Job Vacancy
Requirements for the Position of Trade Marketing Representatives in the British American Tobacco Company
- Applicants must be degree holders in marketing/business or equivalent qualifications in related fields.
- Applicants must have excellent sales, marketing, and negotiation skills.
- Applicants must possess valid driver’s licence.
- Applicants must be strategic thinkers with strong acumen.
- Applicants must be driven to work independently and focus on achieving the company’s goals.
- Applicant must be a proven leader with the capability of creating close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners.
- Applicants must be ready to travel extensively across their territory in order to meet a wide variety of trade partners.
Application Procedures I I I I I I I I I i
- Click here to visit the British American Tobacco Company Application portal.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Follow the on-site guide to complete your application. I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I i