United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc Fresh Graduate Trainee Vacancy
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc is inviting applications from fresh graduates who have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) assignments and are below the age of 27 years for the Vacancy of Graduate Trainee Job at Lagos State, Nigeria.
This opportunity is for young minds who are customer oriented, result driven, technology savvy, detailed, and passionate about learning from field experts.
Requirements for the Graduate Trainee Jobs in the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
- Applicants must be degree holders in relevant disciplines of which B.Sc is the minimum.
- Applicants must posses excellent customer service orientation.
- Candidates must possess a high level of integrity.
- Applicants must be perfect in oral & written communication.
- Applicants must have good selling skills.
- Candidates must be focused, Motivated & Results Oriented.
- Applicants must have the ability for paying attention to details.
- Applicants must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be fast and error-free processing.
- Applicants must possess strong problem resolution skills.
- Applicants must have good marketing Skills.
- Click here to visit the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc Application portal.Graduate Trainee United Bank for Africa Plc
- Click on the “Apply” button and follow the on-site steps to complete your application.
- Job Application Closes on 1st August 2018. <