Africa Initiative for Governance | AIG Scholarships 2019 – 2020 for Nigerians and Ghanaians
The Africa Initiative for Governance, AIG is inviting applications from interested and eligible Nigerians and Ghanaians to apply for the “AIG Scholarships 2019 – 2020 Every year”. The selected candidates from Nigeria and Ghana will be funded to further their MSc degree in Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government (BSG), University of Oxford, by the Africa Initiative for Governance, AIG.
The AIG Scholarships are full scholarships, it will fund fees, accommodation and living expenses for all the selected candidates throughout their education period at the University of Oxford.
Requirements for the Africa Initiative for Governance, AIG Scholarships
- Applicant must be a Nigerian or Ghanaian Citizen.
- Candidates must be a minimum of 25 years and a maximum of 35 years.
- Applicant must have acquired good academic grade such as first-class. or excellent upper second-class grades (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline.
- An applicant whose degree was obtained from the USA requires the minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0.
- Click here to visit the Africa Initiative for Governance, AIG Scholarships Application portal.
- Read the information on the portal.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Input your bio-data information accurately.
- An instant acknowledgment e-mail will be sent to your e-mail inbox from the portal containing a link that will enable you to continue the application process.
- You MUST click on the link in your e-mail inbox (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application.
- You will be automatically redirected to the application portal where you will have to complete your application.
Portal will close on Friday 14th September 2018 for the 2019 – 2020 AIG Scholarships.