The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling company is calling on the qualified applicants to apply for the position of Process Control Manager in the company.
Requirements for the Position of the Process Control Manager in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Applicants should be holders of HND/ BSC degree in Food Science and Technology or Applied Sciences.
- Applicants should have the minimum of three (3)years experience in the FMCG Sector and must be in the Carbonated Soft Drinks sector.
- Applicants must possess excellent communication, Basic Cost management, planning and IT skills.
Functions of the Process Control Manager in the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- The position holder reports to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Process Control Manager will be responsible for Environmental activities, Quality Coordinating, and Food Safety in the Plant.
- The position holder will be responsible for developing and implementing proper procedures in line with the Company Operating Requirements and ISO standards to make sure that all products meet the required standard.
- Ensuring food safety standards and production.
- Ensuring all products/food are stored under conditions that make them fit for human consumption.
- The Process Control Manager ensures that all generated wastes are properly managed.
- The position holder will be responsible for ensuring proper functioning of all production and laboratory equipment, such as effluent treatment plant, water treatment plant, and syrup mixing, etc.
- Will be responsible for the monitoring and controlling of the quality assurance testing program for all ingredients, raw and packaging materials.
- Will be responsible for process inspection, intermediate products, and finished products to ensure quality products.
- Ensuring the Housekeeping /Hygiene of infrastructure and work environment within the manufacturing/whole plant operating area.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of Consumer complaints reduction programs.
- Handling Consumer Complaints in a proactive and efficient manner in order to make sure the complainants are satisfied.
- Will be providing leadership for and smoothing the formalization of plants’ manufacturing / operational processes.
- Will be responsible for ensuring pest control effective implementation in the plant.
- Ensuring Food Safety Management System implementation in the facility.
Ensuring microbiological monitoring programs and HACCP implementation within the manufacturing function.
- Ensuring all environmental TCCC and local requirements compliance on plant operations.
For full functions and responsibilities Click here.
- Click here to visit the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Application portal.[No Title]
- Input your Names and email.
- Tick ‘I agree’.
- Click on the “next” button.
- Follow the on-site guide to complete the application.