The Kaduna State University (KASU) is inviting the eligible and qualified Post-UTME candidates who scored 170 and above in 2018 JAMB UTME examination and chose KASU as first choice University, to apply for the University’s 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Direct Entry candidates who chose/willing to choose KASU as first choice University through the JAMB website are also invited to apply for the screening exercise.
Requirements for the Kaduna State University (KASU) Post-UTME and Direct Entry Admission
- All Candidates must possess the minimum of five (5) credit passes in O’level WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB result(s).
- Post-UTME candidates must have scored 170 and above in 2018 JAMB UTME examination and must have chosen KASU as the first choice University.
- Direct Entry candidates must choose KASU as the first choice University through JAMB website before applying for the screening exercise.
- Click here to visit the Kaduna State University (KASU) application portal.
Input your JAMB Reg number.
- Fill the pre-payment form with your correct details.
- Pay the sum of #2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee using “University UTME Screening Fees (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the teller at any commercial bank close to you, through the PayDirect platform.
- A payment receipt will be issued to you after the payment.
Go back to the University application portal and complete your application with the requested information and documents.
- Check the filled online application for mistakes.
- Click Submit.
- Print out the Acknowledgement Slip which shows your passport size photograph, and keep safe.
The application portal will close by 12:00 am (midnight) on 5th August 2018.
For more information visit www.putme.kasu.edu.ng I I I I I I I I I i
Trending–> UNN 2018/2019 POST-UTME Admission and Screening ExerciseUNN 2018/2019 POST-UTME Admission and Screening Exercise