MTNN is currently recruiting for the positions of Senior Manager, Sales Planning & Analytics in the company’s Lagos, Nigeria branch.
Requirements for MTN Latest Job Vacancy
- Applicant must be First Degree certification holder In B Econ/ B Admin/ B Comm / Numeracy Preferred.
- Applicant must be Fluent In English language and Language Of Country Preferable.
- Applicant must have the minimum of 9-17 Years’ experience.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Manager Track Record With At Least 3 Years In Relevant Sector or Industry.
- An applicant who has worked across diverse cultures and geographies have an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 8 years experience in sales, reporting, planning/analytics.
- Applicant must have the Minimum education qualification of BA/BEd/BSc/ BTech/HND.
Functions of Senior Manager, Sales Planning & Analytics in MTNN Company
- This position holder will be responsible for coordinating and measuring effort in order to transform S&D into an intelligence-driven operation through the digitization of channels and also a provision of analytics to guide sales activities and initiatives.
- Supporting the shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing the division’s processes which are arranged in order to achieve all elements on the business card, such as Growing ICT & Data Revenue, Growing Market Share, Increasing EBITDA Margins, CAPEX Returns Management, Net Subscriber Additions and Assure Revenue.
- The position holder will be participating in the review of business processes (Headcount, Process Optimisation Etc), in order to motivate efficiency gains To Ensure a minimum of 5% reduction in divisional budget Year-On-Year.
- Participating In contract negotiations in order to minimize cost and achieve MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- Will be responsible for conducting quarterly return of investment (ROI) analysis on the ‘’Transform’’ S&D Initiative.
- Serving and providing solutions to MTNN’s customers in order to enhance their experience.
- Partnering with the company’s critical high-value customers in order to improve the company’s corporate brand.
- Responsible for developing strategies and representing customer-centric culture across the organization and as well as develop/reform relationships With MTNN’s external and internal customers in order to increase the company’s revenue.
- The position holder will be responsible for ensuring an Increase in the company’s net promoter score.
- Will be involved in the strategic partnerships with the company’s leadership team to create awareness on expected behaviors and influence on non-compliance on bottom-line results and MTNN reputation.
- Responsible for driving planned strategy for the successful MTN and MTNN transformation initiatives concentrating on the customer centricity which includes ‘Perfect 10 Project’.
- Partnering with the company’s ecosystem partners in order to deliver business value.
- Collaborating with different business units in the development of business models for use in MTN and developing measurement strategies in order to support the present strategy development and project optimization.
- Working with the third-party service providers to unfold adoption and technology platforms usage which enables digitization in the sales operations.
- Detecting and emulating best practices in the areas of digitization and transformation of S&D operations from other MTN OPCOs.
- Responsible for instituting the use of POS, site and street-level analytics in day-to-day operations.
- Developing and presenting the relevant quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily performance reports and best practices sharing with Inter and intra OPCO.
- This position holder will be responsible for executing and driving adoption of a trade automation solution making intelligence on POS performance and activities for the sales teams.
- Analyzing micro and Macey economic trends to guide sales planning across the regions.
- Defining headroom opportunities for growth based on network investment and other drivers of business performance.
- “Developing A Framework For Implementing CVM In The Channels Especially Using Intelligence Generated From The VTMs, TAS And Other Sales/POS Management Platforms To Drive Competitive Advantage In The Channels.”
- The position holder will be responsible for the market intelligence reviewing and competitor insight, then develop approaches for infiltrating the market, based on the existing identified challenges and Trade-Offs of the approaches.
- “Initiating and driving execution of relevant transformational projects to achieve the set of objectives of becoming A BI-driven sales organization.”
- Click here to visit the application portal (don’t be supposed by the on-site music).
- Input your email and desired password and click on the” Register” button.
- Follow the on-site guide and mail sent to your e-mail box to complete your application.
Application will close on 27th July 2018.