The Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE is currently recruiting for the position of Solutions Development Manager.
Interested and qualified candidates are thereby advised to apply before the deadline.
|Job: Solutions Development Manager.
Department: RegTech Department. Location: Lagos.
Report to: Head, Regulatory Technology.
Grade: Solutions Development Mgr.
Estimated Resumption Date: Monday, November 19, 2018.
Responsibilities of Solutions Development Manager In the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- The Solutions Development Manager is responsible for managing the Solutions Development team to ensure that the targets are achieved and goals are set.
- The position holder designs and Develops various solutions to ensure that the needs of stakeholders, regulators, users of regulatory services, and investors are reached.
- He/She ensures that software solutions implemented are in alignment with strategic business objectives.
- Responsible for providing solutions to achieve business revenue targets.
- He or She will be In charge of Identifying and evaluating the industry trends in software development and RegTech.
- Frequently improving on automating processes to enhance on cost, delivery times and efficiency.
- Using standard software tools to accurately tracks, manages and documents all changes to applications.
- Makes sure that all solutions development activities are in accordance with the Agile methodology and Lean principles.
- She/He ensures smooth end-user support for developed solutions.
Required Qualifications And Experience
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 5 – 8 years’ relevant experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- The individual must have knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- An applicant who is familiar with FinTech or RegTech systems has an added advantage.
- Must possess a University degree certification with emphasis on Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- An applicant with post-graduate degree certification in the relevant profession has an added advantage.
Required unctional Competencies
- Analytical Thinking.
- Data Gathering and Analysis.
- Emerging Technologies.
- Enterprise Architecture.
- Operating Systems Administration.
- Project Management.
- Systems Administration.
Required Behavioural Competencies
- Decision Making.
- Knowledge Sharing.
Click here to apply.