The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is currently recruiting for the position of Call Center Agent who will be responsible for receiving audio complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, etc.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Job Description
|Job Title: Call Center Agent
Reporting To: Contact Center Manager
Job Duration: Permanent
- The Call Center Agent procures clients information by answering telephone calls, interviewing clients, and verifying information.
- He/She will be responsible for responding to billing inquiries as well as handling customers high bill complaints.
- Distributes information in regards to the company programs, products, and services.
- Reports electric emergencies and outages.
- The position holder supplies data to customers seeking new services and/or construction and channel to the appropriate office.
- Seek resolution of customer complaints.
- Responding to utility commission and agency inquiries.
- Updating customers’ account.
- Answers telephone calls on behalf of IE to satisfy customer requirements.
- Swiftly help the customers with the latest information on all product and services of IE in a friendly manner.
- Responsible for the maintenance of communication equipment by reporting problems.
- She/He improves and maintains quality results by sticking to the standards and guidelines as well recommends improved procedures.
- Helps in the execution of any other duties as requested by Head customer Service and Head of Department.
- Applicant should possess first degree certification or its equivalent diploma qualification.
- Must have the minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience with extensive knowledge and expertise on relevant theories, principles and complex techniques obtained via broad experience or special development.
- Should have current knowledge of the profession.
- Good customer service management.
- Knowledge of the business.
- Good Phone Skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Behavioral Competencies
- Capable of working under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Ability to pay attention to Detail.
- Applicant must possess good Verbal communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Customer Service is required.
- Should be persuasive.
Click here to apply