Information Technology (IT) Internship At CornerStone Staffing NG
CornerStone Staffing NG, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is inviting for applications from eligible and interested applicants for the position of Information Technology (IT) Internship in the firm.
|Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Internship.
Company: CornerStone Staffing NG.
Active Since: 08/10/2018
Expiration Date: Unspecified.
Education Level: Bachelor/Graduate.
Job category: IT – Services & support.
Level: Entry Level/Graduate.
Employment Type: Contract/Interim.
Main Focus of Information Technology (IT) Internship At CornerStone Staffing NG
The position holder will aid helpdesk in providing user support and customer service the on company-supported computer applications and platforms such as problems troubleshooting and advising on proper solutions.
- The support intern will be responsible for the installation and configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- He/She monitors and maintains computer systems and network connectivity.
- Guiding staff or clients through various actions on setting up systems and resolving issues, either directly or over the phone.
- Rectifying network and system issues, as well as diagnosing and fixing hardware or software errors.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- The intern sets up new users accounts and profiles and tackles password issues.
- S/he responds within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Will work consistently on a task until completion or refer to third parties if the need arises.
- Shift and on-call work may be required.
Prioritizing and managing many open cases simultaneously.
- Swiftly initiates a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Applicant must possess a B.Sc certification in either Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or any related field.
- Should be open to learning.
- Must possess basic Support skills in Network & Troubleshooting.
- Advance experience in IT Support will be an added advantage.
-Fill the online form accurately and submit.