WTS Energy is inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates for the position of Contracts & Procurement Manager in the company.
Type of Employment: Contract
Job Number: 25916
Expiration Date: Unspecified
Responsibilities of Contracts & Procurement Manager in WTS Energy
- The manager Leads the whole supply chain management team such as contracts, logistics, and procurement.
- Develops the supply chain management manual to ensure compliance and accordance with Company and Governing Authority regulations.
- S/he is responsible for developing the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to steer the efficiency of the supply chain management department.
- The position holder tenders process management for rig, consumables, drilling and completion tangibles, services, etc. which will involve pre-qualification, evaluation, negotiation and finalization of contracts.
- He/She prepares and issue contracts and procurement orders.
- Execution of Contracts management to ensure efficiency of contracts and alleviate against potential claims. This shall include but not limited to mobilization and demobilization notices; termination, suspension, and disputes management, certificates for commencement and termination dates, etc.
- Following up on operational necessities and ensure contractual matters are swiftly settled.
Training and development of direct reports.
- The individual will be responsible for performing contracts closeouts which includes inventory and consumables reconciliation.
- The manager implements KPIs for supply chain personnel (contracts, procurement, and logistics) to ensure process efficiency; progressive improvements; monitoring and addressing of non-conformances.
- Responsible for implementing generation of the end of project reports, cost variance analysis, shortage, and backlog reports and other necessary management reports etc.
- Ensuring good coordination with finance such that the entire procurement to pay (P2P) process is wholly and flawlessly implemented.
- Requirements and Qualifications
Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree certification in engineering or degree certification in business administration/accounting either with MBA or PGD in supply chain management (procurement, contracts, or logistics).
- Must have an experience of at least 15 years in the oil and gas industry with a minimum of 6 years as Senior Contracts Manager with relevant experience.
- An applicant who possesses experience with international oil companies has an added advantage.
– Click here
– Fill out the online application form.