The Federal Fire service (FFS) announced the 2018 FFS Shortlisted Names of successful candidates who were eligible to participate in the Physical/ Aptitude Test and document verification exercise phase of the FFS recruitment.
Following the release of the FFS Shortlisted Names, I found out that number of candidates who applied for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment in a few months back found it difficult in checking their success/ names in the first phase of the FFS recruitment.
In this post, I will show you how to successfully check if your name is among the shortlisted candidates through the Federal Fire Service Recruitment portal www.cdfipb.careers.
Checking the FFS Shortlisted Names and proceeding to the next phase of the Federal Fire Service Recruitment is simple, all you have to do is to follow the below steps.
How To Check FFS Shortlisted Names
- Visit www.cdfipb.careers
- Click either ‘Check Application Status Senior’ or ‘Check Application Status Junior’ button depending on your category.
- Input your email address and application ID (for senior applicants).
- Input your email address and mobile number (for junior applicants).
- Click on the ‘Search Application’ button.
You will be notified if you are among the FFS Shortlisted Names.
If you are among the shortlisted, proceed and print out the Invitation Letter for the next phase of the Federal Fire Service recruitment.
FFS Shortlisted Candidates Come To The Federal Fire service Physical/ Aptitude Test With These Documents
- The Invitation letter.
- Application Confirmation Slip with an ID number.
- Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form.
- Recent Medical Report of fitness acquired from a government hospital.
- Original copies of your credentials.
- A pair of White Canvas, White Vest and Short, White Stockings.
- 2B Pencil and Eraser.
All Candidates are advised to stick to the exercise date attached to individual Invitation Letters as failing to do so may lead to automatic disqualification.