Apply for Senior Drilling Engineer Job At WTS Energy
WTS Energy company invites for applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Senior Drilling Engineer in the company.
Type of Employment: Contract
Job Number: 25919
Expiration Date: Unspecified
Responsibilities for the Senior Drilling Engineer at WTS Energy
- The position holder will Liaise with G and G, and other relevant departments for exploration, to execute all Drilling Engineering and Well Designs activities for extended reach (ERD), multi-lateral and horizontal wells.
- Senior Drilling Engineer manages the exploratory, appraisal, development and workover wells in an offshore environment.
- He/She will be responsible for the preparation of detailed drilling and workover programs and procedures.
Champion for End of Well and Project reports.
- The individual will be in charge of real-time monitoring and capture of learning curves for endless enhancement.
- Responsible for the preparation of Budgets and AFEs.
- Rig sizing and casing design optimization.
- Will be in charge for the development of SORs for rig, tangibles and services and technical scope of work for tenders.
- S/he develops risk register with mitigation plans and contingency planning.
- Ensures that Company’s HSE policies are strictly followed and adhered.
The engineer extends training and technical assistance to direct reports.
- He or She conducts Contractors management function such as technically checking and approving of invoices.
- Organize, review and quality check DDRs and DCEs (Cost).
- Has the responsibility of maintaining the database and effectively partake on the day to day operations and ensure that operations are executed on the rigs as per the program and as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree certification in Petroleum engineering, certification in other engineering disciplines such as Chemical and Mechanical Engineering, etc. may be considered for this position.
- Well control certification is required.
Offshore survival and HUET (BOSIET) certification is required.
- Should have the minimum experience of 18 Years in the oil and gas industry with at least 5 years relevant experience as Senior Drilling Engineer.
- Applicant should possess an extensive experience with Drilling and Workover rigs for all types of well construction activities.
- Recent offshore experience is required of which Jack-up and/or deep-water rig is the most preferred.
- Been experienced with international oil companies attract preferential advantage.
- Experience using leading well engineering software is essential.
How to Apply
– Click here
– Fill out the online application form accurately and submit.