Technical Support Engineer, Job Vacancy @ WTS Energy Company
Vacancy of Technical Support Engineer Job in WTS Energy company has been announced, interested and eligible applicants are hereby by invited for applications.
See the Technical Support Engineer job details below.
Type of Employment: Contract
Job Number: 25920
Expiration Date: Unspecified
Responsibilities for the Technical Support Engineer at WTS Energy
- The Technical Support Engineer carries out engineering calculations and software simulation and other duties such as casing design, hydraulics, well control, drilling string, cementing, torque and drag, nozzle sizing, surge and swab, bit selection, and BHA, etc.
- He/She assists operations management of exploratory, appraisal, development and workover wells in an offshore environment.
- The individual assistance in the preparation of detailed drilling and work-over program and procedures.
- Quality check of Daily Drilling Report (DDR).
- The position holder monitors the operations performance and cost (plan versus actual) analyzing NPT (non-productive time), time-depth curve, project AFE variance analysis, and KPIs.
- Responsible for reviewing offset wells data, bit records, NPT analysis, end of well reports.
- Assists in the preparation of End of Well and Project reports.
- S/he ensures efficient and timely mobilization and demobilization of personnel, equipment, and services to optimize cost.
- Will work in the field as Well Site Drilling Engineer or Night Drilling Supervisor in order to assist critical operations.
- Liaising with the rig site team to ensure timely and sufficiency of materials and equipment for operation.
- Diligently engage in the day to day operations to ensure that appropriate assistance is given to the office-based, rig-based teams, and the shore-based logistics team.
- The Engineer ensures that the Company’s HSE policies are strictly stuck on and followed.
- Execute other duties prescribed by superior in support of on-going operations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates applying for this position must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree certification in Petroleum engineering. Other Engineering Disciplines like Mechanical, Chemical Engineering may be considered.
- Must have experience of at least 5 Years in the oil and gas industry with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as a Drilling Engineer.
- Offshore survival and HUET (BOSIET) certification is required.
- Applicant should be experienced with Drilling and Workover rigs for all types of well construction activities.
- Should have current offshore experience (Jack-Up and /or deep-water rig preferred).
- Relevant knowledge of using leading well engineering software is required.
- Well, control certification is a must.
- An applicant who is experienced with international oil companies has an added advantage.
– Go to http://www.wtsenergy.com/apply-now/?id=2681
– Fill the online application form accurately and submit.