Please enter banners and links.
Apple ID is an account used by Apple products users to access all Apple services such as Apple Store, Apple Values, iTunes Gift Card Value Checking, Apple Accounts (iCloud, Apple store account, etc), and lots more.
Apple ID is a service which uses Apple to authenticate or sign in an iPhone, iPad or Mac to its database.
In this post I am going to teach you how to create an Apple ID With your android, pc, or any device that has access to the internet, I will also show you how to simply check the balance/value of any iTunes Gift Card using your Apple ID, all you have to do is to follow the below simple steps.
How To Create Apple ID With Any Device
- With your internet enabled device such as Android and pc visit/ click the Apple official website https://appleid.apple.com/account#!&page=create
- Fill the online form accurately and remember to use a functional email as your new Apple ID.
- Type-in the security word correctly in the box provided and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Log in to the email provided and copy out a registration PIN sent to you.
- Proceed with the PIN to the registration portal, complete your registration and login with your registered email and password.
How To Check Any iTunes Gift Card Value/Balance Using Your Apple ID
iTunes Gift Card is just a card with codes on the back which is used to add digital currency into your iTunes account to be able to purchase or shop in the Apple iTunes store without credit cards.
As the name implies, iTunes Gift Card can be sent to family and friends as a gift and it is loaded with different values, so to know the exact value or balance of your iTunes Gift Card just follow below-steps;
- Log in to your Apple ID With your registered email and password.
- Click on the Store bag icon at the top right of your screen.
- Tap on the plus sign beside ‘Account’.
- Click on the ‘Apple Store Account’.
- Click on the ‘Gift Card Balance’.
Input the Gift Card PIN in the box provided and click on the ‘Check Balance’ button.