Apply For EGDP – Ecobank Graduate Development Programme
An application is invited from the qualified and interested applicants for the EGDP – Ecobank Graduate Development Programme.
EGDP – Ecobank Graduate Development Programme is an intensive programme organized for high-potential, young and fresh graduates that will undergo 1-year structured and rigorous developmental programme in order for them to acquire the necessary skills and expertise required to succeed in the banking career.
Candidates who go through this programme will be converted from Fresh Graduates to Banking Professionals after successful completion.
EGDP – Ecobank Graduate Development Programme Features
- 12 months of a combination of structured classroom training and on-the-job rotation experience.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will obtain valuable skills.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Executives & Senior Colleagues.
Graduate Development Programme
- Applicants must not be more than 25 years old.
- Must have completed his/ her NYSC assignment.
- Applicant must have a first-degree certification in any discipline obtained from any recognized foreign or national institution with a minimum of 2.1-grade point.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Digital ‘Savviness’.
- Self-driven and result-oriented.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good team player.
- An applicant with programming skills or experience would have an added advantage.
Benefits Of EGDP – Ecobank Graduate Development Programme
- Successful candidates will be opportune to build a career with a leading Pan- African Institution.
- Reward and recognition.
- Empowerment and accountability.
- Candidates will be opportune to apply their creative and innovative skills.
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
– Click here to visit the application portal.
– Fill the online application form and submit.