Apply For EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme
An application is ongoing for EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme, therefore eligible and interested applicants are welcome.
EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme is a rigorous programme organized to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank.
Candidates that undertake this programme will be placed in positions range with their skills, experience, and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles after completing the programme.
EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme Features
- The programme lasts for 21-months accompanied by structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, in order for the candidates to gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will obtain valuable skills.
- EMDP will provide the candidates with international & Intra-affiliate experience thereby exposing them to global and networking opportunities.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Executives & Senior Colleagues.
Requirements For The EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme
- Applicant must not be above 28 years old of age.
- Must possess a first-degree certification in any discipline obtained from a reputable foreign or national institution with a minimum of 2.1 grade.
- Master’s degree obtained a recognized foreign or national institution (Full-time study).
- Applicant must have completed his/ her NYSC assignment with 1-2 years post-NYSC experience.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Analytical and Negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset.
- Digital ‘Savviness’.
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Self-driven and result-oriented.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Customer Service skills.
- An applicant with programming skills or experience would have an added advantage.
Advantages Of EMDP
- Candidates will be opportune to build an International Career in the banking industry with Ecobank, the Pan African Bank.
- Upon completion of the programme will be placed in the entry point of the functional managerial role.
- Reward and recognition.
- Empowerment and accountability.
- Candidates will be opportune to apply their creative and innovative skills.
- Continuous leadership training and development after the programme completion.
- Participants will be exposed to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group.
– Click here to visit the application portal.
– Fill the online application form accurately and submit.