Call of Duty: Legends of War was recently launched for Android users, the first-person shooter video game franchise began on Microsoft Windows, and was later expanded to consoles as well as handhelds and lately to Android platform.
Call of duty: Legends of war was developed by Activision and Tencent Games, the developer of Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG).
The game is still on alpha version but Android users will enjoy the two thrilling modes;
Multiplayer: in this mode player(s) will partake in online fast-paced 5v5 PvP action with different modes such as Team Deathmatch, Frontline, etc.
Zombies: player(s) will have to conquer the rapid attacks from groups of zombies to clear this mode, this mode can be played individually or in conjunction with friends.
The Call of Duty: Legends of War is an outstanding game with good graphics as it features HDR display.
As the full version of the Call of Duty: Legends of War is set to release very soon, every item in the Alpha version is free while its contents are made to be unlocked without much effort.
However, the Alpha version is only available for download through playstore in few countries with only Australia confirmed, though VPN can be used to gain access to the game from other countries this might disable some features such as leaderboard because a Facebook login is required.
How To Download And Install Call Of Duty: Legends of War In Android
To play this game an Android OS 5.0 and above is required.Download Call of Dúty 1.1GB
- After downloading, extract the game with an extractor such as WinRAR or WinZip.
- Go to the folder where the game is extracted to in your file manager and install the Call of Duty: Legends of War Apk.
- After installing the Apk, don’t open the game, just minimize or close the installation window.
- Go back to the folder where the extracted files are and copy the Data file and paste it into the Data folder of your Android.
To find the Data folder click Filemanager – Internal storage – Android – Data.
- Now open the game and enjoy.