How To Register Swap/Upgrade Airtel SIM To 4G With Airtel OneTouch & Get 4GB Free Data
Airtel introduces Airtel OneTouch platform which allows its subscribers to register and swap/upgrade their Airtel SIM to 4G SIM by their selves.
Airtel gifts Free 4GB data plus other bonuses to its subscribers who register and swap/upgrade their current SIM to 4G SIM using the Airtel OneTouch platform.
In this post, I am going to teach you how to carry out the Airtel SIM swapping by yourself using the Airtel OneTouch platform.
But before we continue with the processes I will like to inform you that there are many other activities which can be carried out with the Airtel OneTouch platform such as recharging or buying data online plus other self-service and the good news is; there are no browsing charges when using this platform.
How To Register, Swap/Upgrade Airtel SIM To 4G With Airtel OneTouch & Get 4GB Free Data
- Visit the Airtel OneTouch website www.onetouch.ngWelcome to Onetouch
- You will be presented with three options and you will have to click on the “4G SIM SWAP” option.
- Click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Enter your Airtel number which you want to upgrade to 4G and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Enter your account details with the passcode sent to your Airtel line via SMS and confirm.
- Finally, accept terms and submit.
Note: Your phone must be switched ON with the Airtel SIM in it, and must be in your possession because a passcode will be sent to your Airtel line via SMS once you submit the number.
Other Services And Features Of The Airtel OneTouch platform
- See your balances, usage, validity & other status.
- Buy airtime or data, send airtime or borrow airtime.
- View, opt-in & out of services.
- View, pay or download postpaid bills.
- See your loyalty status & redeem a reward.
- No need to text, dial or remember codes.