Admiralty University of Nigeria, Ibusa, Delta State 2019 Admission Ongoing
The Admiralty University of Nigeria, Ibusa Delta State 2019 admission is currently ongoing for the various courses and programmes which will be listed here.
Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) is a private University which was established through a collaboration of Nigerian Navy and International Educators which gives ADUN Students the choice to complete part of their degree at partner universities in Europe, the United Kingdom, EURASIA, and United States of America.
Interested and eligible students are hereby invited to apply for the admission as the new university’s academic activities is set to kick off on 23rd January 2019 with a modern modeled European and American curriculum.
Available Courses Offered In The Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN), Ibusa, Delta State
Faculty of Arts And Social Sciences
- B.SC. ECONOMICS
- B.A. ENGLISH
- B.A. HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- B.SC. INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- Tourism Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.SC. Accounting
- B.SC. Business Administration
Faculty of Sciences
- B.SC. Biology
- B.SC. Chemistry
- B.SC. Forensic Science
- B.SC. Industrial Mathematics
- B.SC. Physics
- B.SC. Computer Science
- B.SC. Software Engineering
- B.SC. Cyber Security
- Applicant must have passed the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination and reached the specified cut off marks.
- For admission to 100 Level courses through UTME, applicants must possess five (5) credits pass in O’level SSCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects of which English Language and Mathematics are compulsory, at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates applying via Direct Entry (200 Level), must possess five (5) SSCE credits, with at least two (2) A’ level passes in relevant subjects or its equivalent, OR ND certification with credit passes, OR a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
- Applicants who reached the preliminary requirements for admission will undertake a screening (including/or) interview exercise which will be conducted by the University.
How To Apply For The Admission
- Click here to visit ADUN admission portal.
Fill the Online form and click on the ‘SEND’ button.
- Click here to download the Admiralty University of Nigeria admission/application Form.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents and materials, and send to the ADUN Admission office.
The Admiralty University will not accept transfer students until after at least the first two years of its existence.