As the general election is approaching, INEC Adhoc Recruitment is currently ongoing for the below-listed election staff positions.
Available Election Staff Positions For The INEC Adhoc Recruitment
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO).
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager.
- Presiding Officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding Officer (APO).
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH).
In this post, I am going to guide you through on how to successfully apply for either of the aforementioned election staff positions for the INEC Adhoc Recruitment, as well as the requirements for each position.
Without much ado let’s delve into our business of the day.
Requirements For Each Election Staff Position
Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Applicant must be a Public or Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14.
- A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff).
Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Applicant must be a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school / Institution / Public building hosting the RAC.
Presiding Officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Applicant must be a Serving Corps member.
- Nigerian Federal/State tertiary institution penultimate student.
- A staff of an MDA with an OND certification.
- A former corps member who completed his/her assignment not later than 2017.
Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
- Applicant must be a suitable INEC staff who is not engaged in any other duties.
- A serving corps member where available.
- A student of Information Technology institutions.
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
How To Apply
- Click here to register on the INEC portal.
- Input the requested information (ensure that the submitted email and phone number is functional).
- Login to your email and follow the account verification link with the password sent you.
- Change your password and login to the INEC application portal.
- Fill the Application form correctly.
- Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Fill in the details of your referees.
- Check the Attestation box.
- Submit the application.
- Print your acknowledgment slip which will be used for final verification.
Note: The application can be be done offline by downloading the INEC Application form here