Do you recently sign up on the trending Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, PYES website but didn’t receive the activation code?
Don’t worry, this article is going to guide you through on what to do to receive your activation code from the PYES portal to continue your application and benefit from the scheme.
When registering on the PYES application website ensure that the email used is correct and active so as to receive your activation code.
The inability to receive your PYES activation code via SMS, maybe due to the activation of the Do-Not-Disturb (DND) policy on your phone number.
Without much ado let’s delve into the main purpose of this article, just follow below guide.
What To Do To Receive Your Activation Code After Signing Up On the PYES Website
- Click here to Visit the P-YES activation page.
- Click on the ‘Click here’ link.
- Provide your registered email and phone number.
- Click on the ‘Resend Activation Code’ button to receive an email and SMS.
- But if after 10 minutes the activation code is not received via email or SMS, call +234 (0) 809722 2226 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for support.