We are going to learn how to receive money with Western Union in any location around the globe.
There are two options to receive money with Western Union which is Physical Pick Up and Receiving on Mobile Phone.
In this article, we are going to learn the steps to receive money with Western Union using either of the aforementioned options.
How To Receive Money With Western Union In Any Location
Physical Pick Up Money
- First and foremost you need to locate a Western Union Pickup agent close to you by clicking here
- Visit the Western Union agent.
- Using printed capital letters fill the ‘To Receive Money Form’ with below information:
– Sender’s name
– Where the money was sent from.
– Test question and answer (if applicable).
– MTCN if required.
- Present your government-issued I.D and the filled form to the agent.
- Upon successful verification of your I.D by the agent, your money will be given to you.
Note: MTCN which stands for ‘Money Transfer Control Number’ can be gotten from the sender.
How To Receive Western Union Money Via Mobile Phone
Money transfer can be received on a mobile phone using western union mobile money transfer service.
The money received on a mobile phone can be used to purchase goods, pay bills, buy airtimes, and withdraw as cash depending on the services offered by your mobile service provider.
This method is convenient and faster for both the receiver and the sender.
However, the receiver needs a mobile wallet with a participating mobile service provider in his/her your country.
- To receive Western Union money on your mobile phone just ask your sender to choose ‘receiver’s mobile wallet’ as payout option and you should ensure that your active mobile number with country code is given to the sender.
- A notification text message will be sent to you after the money is added to your wallet.
- Service options will be determined by your mobile phone service provider.
- The money will be paid into your receiver’s mobile wallet account provider for credit to the account tied to your receiver’s mobile number.
Note: Using this option may apply additional third-party charges such as SMS and account over-limit and cash-out fees.
Also, funds availability is subject to the terms and conditions of service.
For more information visit https://www.westernunion.com/receive-money.html