NECO, The National Examination Council recently announced a new method of online result checking with the newly introduced ‘NECO Token’.
NECO Token is just a result checking digits which can be purchased on the NECO official website.
In this article, I will guide you through on how to purchase NECO Token for NECO, SSCE, BECE, and NCEE online result checking, as the use of the scratch card for result checking has been scrapped by the National Examination Council (NECO).
Without much introduction let’s delve into the business of the day.
How To Buy NECO Token
- First and foremost, you must register on the NECO portal result.neco.gov.ng/register with an active email and accurate details after which an activation link will be sent your registered email.
- Go to your email and activate your NECO account/ profile.
- Log into your NECO account/ profile.
- Click on the ‘Purchase Token’ link.
- Input amount of token you wish to buy.
- Click on the ‘Pay Now’ button and be redirected to the REMITA portal.
- Make a sum payment of five (500) Naira using your Mastercard, Verve, or Visa ATM card as instructed in the REMITA.
- Upon successful payment, your NECO Token will be displayed for printing.
How To Check SSCE, BECE, or NCEE Results Using NECO Token
- Click here to visit the National Examination Council (NECO) official result checking portal.
- Select exam year.
- Select the exam type.
- Input your purchased token.
- Input your registration number.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Result’ button and your result will be shown to you.
Note: A NECO result checking Token can only be used 5 times for an individual result.