Infinix Hot 7 Specifications, Reviews, Options And Values
This post details the Infinix Hot 7 specification, the options and also the value.
Transsion company which is one of the phone leading companies in Hong Kong plans to launch a successor to hot 6 which will be called hot 7.
The phone was built to support the midrange of 3g and 2g and will also be their first phone launch for the year 2019.
Infinix hot 7 description
The machine is powered by a MediaTek MTK processor, backed by a huge 4000 mAh non-removable Li-ion battery, The infinix hot 7 supports 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS + GLONASS.
It is out there in four color variants which are Aqua Blue, Champagne Gold, Midnight Black, and Purple colors.
The phone comes with a body dimension that measures 157 x 75.7 x 8mm. It comes with a half-dozen.2-inch HD+ display running on Android 8.1 (Oreo), with XOS Hummingbird.
Infinix Hot 7 packs a 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage with an option to expand via memory card.
It comes with a 13-megapixels AF dual camera, with a flashlight at the rear while in the front, it supports a selfie camera of 8-megapixels also with a flashlight.
Infinix Hot 7 Full Specifications
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Supports: 2G , GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- Dimension: 157 x 75.7 x 8mm
- Colors: Cobalt Blue, Champagne Gold, Midnight Black, and Purple.
- Internal: 32 GB
- External: Up to 64 GB, microSD
- RAM: 2 GB
- Screen Size: 6.2-inch HD+ display
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: Pixels
- Multitouch: Yes
- CHIPSET MediaTek MT6580P and a Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), with XOS Hummingbird
- Wi-Fi: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Hot-Spot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, V3.0
- FingerPrint: Yes
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Secondary: 8-megapixels
- Primary: 12-megapixels
- Camera Flash: Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording: Yes
- Camera Features: Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video: MP4, 3GP, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Earphone: Jack 3.5mm
- 4,000mAh built-in battery