NNPC Graduate Trainee Program 2019 | Portal careers.nnpcgroup.com
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is inviting Nigerian graduates with little or no work experience to apply for the 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee program.
The NNPC Graduate Trainee Program is organized by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation to expose young Nigerian men and women to a well structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme which provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC and other oil companies within the country or around the globe.
Eligibility For The 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee Program
The application is open for all the Nigerian young graduates however; applicants must possess all the below-listed criteria:
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with First Class/Second Class Upper Division.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree.
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) and must have obtained a Master’s Degree.
- The aforementioned Degrees acquired must be in either of the below-tabulated disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Basin Modeling
- Surveying and Architecture
- Pipeline Engineering
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Maritime Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Management Information System
- Human Resource Management.
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- International Relations/Studies.
- Mass Communication
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Must not be more than the age of 28 years as at 31st December 2018.
- Applicant must possess a National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme discharge letter which shows he or she has completed the NYSC primary assignment.
- Applicant must be ready and eager to work in any NNPC business locations across the country.
- Candidate will aid in the implementation of organizational processes.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Candidate helps the line managers/supervisors in the development and implementation of strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- He/ She support delivery of project team assignments.
Key Functional Competencies
- Information Technology
- Effective Communication
- Personal Effectiveness
- Ability to Work in Teams
- Visit https://careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Fill the popped out online form with valid email and your correct details.
- Click on the ‘Create Account’ button.
- Login to your email and click on the verify link sent to you.
- You will be redirected to a login page.
- Sign in with your email and password to access your dashboard.
- Complete your application by following the onsite guideline.