Apply For P-YES Recruitment | Portal www.p-yes.gov.ng Now Open
P-YES Recruitment portal is now open for applications! P-YES which stands for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme is a programme organized to eradicate the rate of unemployment in Nigeria just as N-Power.
The scheme is powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
P-YES programme will base on the areas of Agriculture, ICT & Mobile money, Fashion, Catering, and Technical Acquisition.
This is a great news to start 2019 because at least 774,000 Nigeria youths between the ages of 18 – 40 years will benefit from this scheme by undergoing skills acquisition classes and trainings after which the successful trainees will be given Seed Empowerment Tools (SET) such as farm implements, rice mills, poultry accessories, branded mobile kiosks, mobile restaurants, tents, photography units and lots more to startup.
- Fish Farming
- Poultry Farming
- Rice Processing
Food & Beverages
- Medical Doctors
- Auto Mechanics
- Car Wash
- Tractor Assembly
The P-YES recruitment is open for both female and male, as well as for the literates, semi-literates, and the non-literates, so nothing should stop you from applying.
P-YES Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Aspirants must be between 18 and 40 years of age.
- Applicant must present a means of identification such as National Identity card/ International Passport/ Permanent Voters Card- PVC.
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for the P-YES scheme.
- Must be able to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor of which a community or religious leader is preferred.
- Must be endorsed by a local government official.
- Should have the ability to share the acquired knowledge and also mentor other unemployed youths in his/her community.
- Must present a completed guarantor’s form.
Get Guarantor Form here
The P-YES application can be done in two ways listed below.
- Click here to visit the P-YES Recruitment Portal.
- Input your number and email
Click the ‘Signup’ button.
- Follow the online instructions and complete the application.
Apply In Person
- Applicants can apply in person by getting the P-YES Recruitment firm, fill it and submit to the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Student Affairs.
5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
- The Application can only be made through the P-YES Online registration portal or by submitting the filled application form in person to the above office and address.
- No fee is required for the P-YES application and selection, so beware of fraudsters.