Ibom Air 2019/2020 Massive Recruitment | Application Portal www.ibomair.com
The newly launched Akwa-Ibom state-owned airline with name Ibom Air is inviting applications from the qualified and interested applicants for the below-listed positions.
Available positions For The Ibom Air Recruitment
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Safety
- Airport Engineer / Planner
- Concessions / Airport Food Service
- Airport Guide / Ambassador
- Airport Custodians / Serviceperson
- Fixed Based Operator Lineperson
- Fixed Base Operator (FBO) Manager
- Emergency Services
- Flight Attendant
- Airline Administrative Support
- Operations Agent
- Flight Dispatcher
- Ground / Airport Station Attendant
- Aviation Meteorologist
- Sales Representative
- Airline Ticket Agent and so on.
Requirements are no listed on the Ibom Air official website www.ibomair.com however applicants must be young, energetic, and vibrant gentlemen and ladies who have the zeal to work in the aviation industry.
Step By Step On How to apply for the Ibom air recruitment 2019/2020
- Click here to visit the Ibom Air application portal.
- Input your full name.
- Input your address.
- Input your state.
- Input your age.
- Input your active phone number and email.
- Input the job position you are aspiring for.
- Choose the date you wish to start the work.
- Input your desired remuneration.
- Tick your current employment status.
- If currently employed, input your current employer details.
- Choose your experience status with the aviation industry.
- If you have experience in aviation input your years of experience.
- If you have experience in aviation input your area of specialization.
- Input your highest acquired degree.
- Input the institution where the degree was obtained.
- Tick your NYSC status.
- Click on the ‘Add File’ link to upload your resume.
- Input your signature.
- Select the date of your application submission.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button and wait for an invitation letter for an interview if selected.
Note: All the areas marked with red asterisk (*) are compulsory.