Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, PYES Successful Beneficiaries Listed
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, PYES successful beneficiaries has been listed.
The P-YES successful beneficiaries were communicated through an SMS which reads as follows;
Congratulations! This is to officially inform you that your PYES application has been shortlisted, if selected, you’d be invited for further screening. Thanks.
Those that are yet to receive the PYES congratulatory message were advised to exercise some patience as the shortlisted beneficiaries are being communicated on daily basis. However, it’s not all applicants are shortlisted for the selection.
Meanwhile, PYES announced that it is set for the first set of beneficiaries from Katsina, Rivers, Gombe, Imo, Bauchi, Edo, Ogun, Yobe, Borno, Kano, Jigawa, and Adamawa states who will benefit from the PYES Seed Empowerment Tools (SED) as listed here
What To Do If You Are Not Among The Listed PYES Successful Beneficiaries
The first thing to do if you did not receive the PYES successful beneficiaries message is to check if you meet below-listed requirements during the previous PYES registration, and if not, try and adjust then re-apply for the next PYES registration on March.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicant must be between 18 and 40 years old.
- It’s a must that applicants must present means of identification which should be either National Identity card/ International Passport/ Permanent Voters Card- PVC.
- It’s a must to provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for the P-YES scheme.
- Must be good in communicating with the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant is required to provide a guarantor preferably, a community or religious leader.
- Must be endorsed by a local government official.
- Should be eager to share the acquired knowledge and also mentor other unemployed youths in his/her community.
- Must present a completed guarantor’s form.