Nigeria Airforce 2019 Recruitment Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC)
The Nigeria Airforce (NAF) is inviting eligible Nigerian graduates and post-graduates for enrollment into Direct Short Service (DSSC).
Requirements for the Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) Recruitment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall.
- Female applicants should not be less than 1.63m tall.
- Candidates should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 30th September 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree certification with a second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in below-listed fields/Courses:
- Satellite Communication.
- Satellite Control.
- Satellite Ground Station.
- Aerospace & Aeronautical Engineering.
- Mass Communication.
- Public Relations, Journalism.
- Television and Film Production.
- Music/Instrument Technology.
- Purchasing and Supply.
- Business Management.
- Database/Network Administration.
- Web Developing.
- Network & Cyber Security.
- IT Robotics.
- GIS/Remote Sensing.
- Satellite Image Analyst.
- Data Telecommunication.
- Intelligence and Security Studies.
- MET, ATCO, and Fire.
- Statistics/Record Analyst.
- Physical & Health.
- Health Education & Human Kinetics.
- History and Languages (French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic languages).
Professions Allied to Medicine
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Vet Medicine.
- Dental Techs/Therapists.
- Medical Laboratory science.
- Medical Records.
- Preventive Health.
- Clinical Psychology.
- General Surgeons.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Chaplaincy /Islamic Affairs
- Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Law.
- The eligible and interested candidates should visit www.airforce.mil.ng to apply (application portal opens on 19th October 2018).
- Upon successful online application, applicants should print out the below-listed documents:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel should submit only the special attestation form filled by his/her current Unit Commander (the above 1-3 listed documents are not applicable).
- Online Registration Starts on 19 October 2018.
- Online Registration Ends on 16 November 2018.
- Nigeria AirForce (NAF) online Registration and all other enrollment procedures are free, no payment is required to be made at any stage throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be submitted together with the signee passport photograph.
- The signee should inscribe his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
For further information, call Nigeria Airforce (NAF) support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com