How To Generate REMITA Code (RRR) For NCPC Medical Team Application
As the Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission, NCPC Medical Team Application is currently ongoing; this article will be a guide on how to generate REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) for examination fee for Medical Team Application 2019.
Candidates who have applied and are yet to make payments are advised to proceed with the payment process from now to 4 pm on 31st of May, 2019 and the fee must be paid into the Commission’s account on REMITA.
SEE HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NCPC MEDICAL TEAM APPLICATION:
NCPC Medical Team Examination Fee
- Doctors – ₦15,000
- Pharmacists – ₦13,000
- Nurses, Medical Lab Scientists & CHEW – ₦11,000
How To Generate REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) And Make Payment
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click on ‘Pay a Federal Government Agency’.
- Name of MDA: Input ‘Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission’ and select the suggestion that appears beneath the field
- Name of Service: from the list choose ‘ADMINISTRATIVE FEE’.
- Description: 2019 Medical Examination Fee
- Amount to pay: Enter the corresponding amount
- Description: 2019 Medical Exam Fee
- Payer’s Full Name: Fill in the field
- Payer’s Phone: Fill in the field
- Payer’s E-mail: Fill in the field
- Select your desired mode of payment,
- Check the “I’m not a robot” and Submit.
- Print a copy of the invoice/RRR number generated.
The following are to be presented at the accreditation point:
Evidence of Payment (Payment teller / Payment Receipt)
- Print out of application form
- Valid ID which must be one of the below:
- Driver’s license
- Permanent Voter’s card
- National ID card
- Deadline for payment is now on the 31st of May, 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates (those that applied online and paid) will be accredited and allowed to write the NCPC Medical Team examination,
- Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org